Age of War Age of War

Great Game

This is truly, a great game.
One of the best defense games I have played, just a minor thing though, at the end it says you have defeated your ennemy, with two ns in enemy.
Not sure what else to say, except this is legendary!

Unreal Flash 2007 Unreal Flash 2007

I love it.

This game is great, I completed it and the only problems I found where some glitches =D Like on the Chain Castle level, alot of the time the bots kept running into the green goo and dieing, but other than that it was pretty well made.

Snap Trap Snap Trap

Its a good concept

Maybe adding a few more levels and things will make it better ^^ nice idea though =] keep up the work!

Crazy Ball! Crazy Ball!

Addicting!!

I love it.. Try playing 2 player on your own =P best plan is to keep them together so its like one ball.. but then im tempted to move just one XD

Altogether good game =P Keep up the good work =D Thumbs up

[old] Optical Illusion [old] Optical Illusion

Good

Is it just me that likes your work? I think this is good even though ive seen these illusions before i like them :D add some more things and people will like it more im sure :D Thumbs Up!!

Parachute Retro (Game) Parachute Retro (Game)

w00t w00t

this roked but i gave up when i got to the big saw :( it became near impossible!!

Gravity based movement Gravity based movement

This rocks

I got one to a "level" over 100!! i got a screenshot of it if you want :P this games brilliant..

Blot goes to Hell! Blot goes to Hell!

Im confused

if hes in hell.. and hes dead.. why does he have lives? he should be immortal.. unless theres a sub-hell beneath hell that you go to when you die in hell... what if you didn't sin in hell would you go to sub-heaven hell? oops i got a bit carried away there.. god game :D thumbs up 5/5 umm 9/10 :D

Drag Racer 3 Drag Racer 3

Pretty good

Needs more sounds like the last guy said... but its still good, needs more ways to get money coz i always run out and theres never any ways to get alot of money fast the showoffs a good way but too slow...

Sonic Boom Town Sonic Boom Town